Wild Elm Events
We believe that virtual events are a powerful tool that enable you to connect with your community, show up as a leader in your industry, and make a positive impact during this time of social distancing.
We help you create engaging and valuable virtual events that will make you stand out in your industry.
Whether you are looking for done-for-you services, strategy sessions, or a self-guided online course, there are many ways to work with us.
Not sure which services you are in need of? No worries. Scroll through some of our options on the right. Or just click below to schedule a call with us.
- During our strategy sessions, we will help you:
- Focus on the ideas and vision that will make your event exceed expectations
- Get clarity on the purpose driving your event
- Structure your agenda so that it is engaging and virtual-friendly
- Determine the best way to transition your in-person event online
- Choose the best platform for your event
- Develop creative ways to engage your attendees
- Manage all of the logistics and details for your event, so that nothing slips through the cracks including:
- Budget management;
- Incorporating engagement strategies;
- Speaker management;
- Sponsor management;
- Design and experience curation;
- and so much more.
- Hire us to produce your virtual event and take care of all the technical details including:
- Assist with the technical setup in advance
- Ensure the platform chosen will meet your technical requirements
- Handle the technical execution the day of the event
- Available live to troubleshoot any issues during the event
- Hire us to develop and implement a sponsorship strategy, which includes:
- Create a comprehensive sponsorship strategy
- Create sponsorship deck
- Reach out to potential sponsors and negotiate the best sponsorship package for sponsor and client
- Manage all sponsor-related communication and deliverables (marketing, logo on event platform, social media posts, payments are received, etc)
Stop reinventing the wheel.
Are you ready to start creating engaging virtual events using the strategies and systems of a 15-year event planner without having to actually hire an event planner?
Then our courses were created for you.
They will give you the resources and tools you need to confidently create virtual events that are both valuable for your attendees and help you achieve your business goals.
See what they’re saying.
Our happy clients have a lot to say about our services!
I kept forgetting we even had an event coming up because they completely OWNED the project and made it all a reality. Our clients were blown away by the event.
Adrienne DorisonRun Like Clockwork
Working with Emily exceeded our expectations, and we would enthusiastically recommend her to anyone looking for production support for their virtual event.
Craig DavisTexas SILC
Emily helped us transition our in-person trade show with 80+ speakers and 30+ sponsors / exhibitors to a virtual event. She was beyond amazing from start to finish.
After the strategy call, I had so much more confidence in planning and moving forward with my virtual event. Emily helped me think through all the details and helped me brainstorm ways to engage my audience online.
Emily has helped us plan both in-person and virtual events for years. It is always such a pleasure to work with Emily, and I recommend you hire her and her team!
Emily was great to work with! Her expertise in virtual events helped us make the transition to a virtual event easy.