Where you create a virtual event from start to finish in three weeks.
You have been planning your in-person event for months, only to find out that you are going to have to either cancel it or host it virtually. Or perhaps you are considering hosting a virtual event in order to continue to serve your people and reach a wider audience.
But you are stopped in your tracks because you are overwhelmed by the details and you don’t know where to start.
Well guess what?
You have come to the right place! The Virtual Event Incubator will help you make your online event a reality.
If you want to:
- Pivot your event so you can continue to serve your audience and share your gift
- Figure out the right platform for your event and learn how to structure your content for that platform
- Learn exactly how to create engaging and valuable virtual event
- Create your virtual event quickly
- Be surrounded by a encouraging community that you can brainstorm ideas with and get feedback from
- Get personalized support from an industry expert
Then this is the program for you!! Whether you are an event facilitator or an event planner, this program can help you plan engaging and valuable virtual events.
Here is what You Will Get inside the Virtual Event Incubator:
- Three 90-minute virtual co-working sessions so you can do the work of creating the virtual event while getting support and feedback
- Three pre-recorded training videos to watch before the co-working sessions
- One 30-minute Zoom or Crowdcast trial run call with me
- Additional resources to help you create engaging & valuable virtual events
- 60 days in the Virtual Event Incubator online community where you can ask questions and get additional support
- One bonus 90-minute virtual co-working session to get additional support and to practice portions of your event on the group
So what exactly will you DO in the Virtual Event Incubator?
Week 1: Content & Platforms
You will brainstorm ideas and mastermind the best way to present your content virtually, and you will create a detailed content plan. You will decide what platform(s) you will use for your virtual event, what features you will use, and you will sign up for the platform and change the settings to allow those features.
Week 2: Adding Value & Engaging Your Audience
You will decide what ways you will add value, update your content plan, and write out your action steps. You will mastermind, test, and get feedback on the different ways you want to add value and engage your people.
Week 3: Attendee Communication, Pricing, and Marketing
You will create your attendee emails and timeline for communication. You will determine the cost of putting on the event, and you will determine the price of your event based on the type of event and the value you are offering. Finally, you will create a marketing timeline so that you can fill those virtual seats!
Week 4: BONUS Virtual Co-Working & Practice Session
You will get one additional co-working session to tie up any loose ends and you will get to practice portions of your event with the group.
1:1 Zoom/Crowdcast Trial Run
If you decide to use Zoom or Crowdcast as your virtual event platform, you can do a trial run with me. You will create the event, invite me, then try out all the features during our event rather than trying it for the first time with your audience.
You will have access to a private online community in order to get additional support and ask questions when we are not in the co-working sessions.
When does the Virtual Event Incubator Start?
For Cohort #1 – the program runs from April 6th-30th, 2020. The co-working sessions will be on Thursdays from 11:00AM – 12:30PM Pacific.
For Cohort #2 (2-week program) – this condensed program runs from April 13th-22nd, 2020 and is for those who want create their event in 2 weeks. There will not be the bonus co-working/practice session, but you will get all of the same content. The co-working sessions will be on Wednesdays from 10:30AM – 12:30PM Pacific.
For Cohort #3 (one-day workshop) – this workshop covers all of the same material but in a four hour workshop. This one-day workshop is on Friday, April 17th from 9:00AM – 1:30PM Pacific (with a 30 minute break at 11:00AM).
People are out there who are looking and waiting for someone just like you to host a virtual event, and you don’t have to do this alone! Join us in the Virtual Event Incubator, and get the support, encouragement, and resources you need to create your virtual event in three weeks.
Not sure if the Virtual Event Incubator is right for you? Book a 15-minute discovery call to see if it’s the right program for you and your virtual event.