Are you a
Coach, Consultant, or Event Planner
who is ready to pivot your business and create events in the online space?
Welcome to the
Virtual Event Blueprint
Where you will learn the exact framework to supercharge your impact and create a successful online workshop, conference, or retreat.
Create an unforgettable, high-quality virtual experience…
With Emily – An Event Consultant who is on a mission to help you grow your business and connect with your community through live and virtual events.
Shifting from in person to online gatherings may be new territory for you and you are worried about how this is all going to unfold.
- How can I create an experience that will be as impactful as an in person event?
- How can I keep everyone energized and soaking in the content without the environment?
- How will I get the attendees engaged when they are at home by themselves?
If you are feeling this way, you have arrived in the right place!
creating an outstanding virtual experience.
When I started to shift my business to the online space, I wasn’t sure how it was going to look and turn out. I was so comfortable hosting live events that envisioning making my creations virtual made me feel overwhelmed and disoriented.
But I knew I wanted to make this happen. I was aware that my community needed me, and I was prepared to take action and show up in a new way.
I have encountered all the growing pains that you are facing right now. I have navigated my way to a place of creating online events with confidence, ease and clarity.
And this is why I created the Virtual Event Blueprint.
What we will cover inside the
Virtual Event Blueprint
Engaging the Audience
You will also receive support from me in the weekly Q&A sessions.
LIVE group Q&A sessions will take place on Zoom every Thursday from 10:30 – 11:30am PST.
- Th10:30am – 11:30am
Each session will be full of massive value; you will connect with other event planners who are going through the same process as you are and this is your chance to ask all your burning questions. I am bringing my expertise right to you!
There will also be periodic guest expert sessions on topics ranging from speaking techniques to style to marketing.
What you will do inside the
Virtual Event Blueprint
- Map out your content, add value and serve your audience.
- Design an experience that will engage your audience and create connections.
- Choose the right platform for your event and use it successfully.
- Establish a price for your event that will be sure to sell out.
- Learn best practices for good attendee and speaker communication.
- Create a marketing plan that will attract your ideal clients.
You are going to create a virtual experience that will motivate and inspire everyone who attends.
I am a mama to two amazing kids, a lover of the beach and you will often find me reading a good book and enjoying a game night here in Portland, OR.
I’ve been featured in Forbes and have been a guest expert in various memberships and on several podcasts. With over 14 years of experience in planning events and 9 years of experience dealing with sponsors, I am on a mission to help you create unforgettable, high-quality experiences.
My passion is to empower entrepreneurs to create events that will connect them with their communities, grow their businesses, be seen as experts in their niche, and increase their impact.
With the evolving online world, I know firsthand the importance of shifting how you show up and serve in your business. Taking your expertise online may be unfamiliar to you, but sharing your message online is crucial at this time. You are needed more than ever! And the best part – there is an opportunity to spread your message further than you ever imagined.
Now, let’s get started.
This is your invitation to join me.
Does this sound familiar?
I’ve tried looking into how to create a virtual event, but it’s time consuming sifting through all the information.
I haven’t started anything because I’m busy and overwhelmed with needing to pivot my business and events.
I’m feeling the stress that people have been experiencing this last month.
Up until now, it’s only been an idea because I don’t know where to start.
Girl, you are not alone! This is something that I’ve been hearing a lot recently from clients. But here’s the thing, if you don’t step up and show up to match the way life is changing this is what’s going to happen:
You are going to miss out on the opportunity for business growth of connecting and serving your people.
You will miss out on revenue! Virtual events are more profitable then in-person events, and there is the opportunity for continued revenue after the event has ended.
That is why I want you to:
- Transition your in-person event to a virtual one.
- Be able to confidently create and host your first virtual event.
- Create an engaging and valuable virtual experience.
- Serve your audience in a new and exciting way
And here’s a little secret… it doesn’t have to be complicated, less is more!
With the Virtual Event Blueprint, you will create a thriving virtual gathering that will inspire and empower everyone who signs up
Imagine how this will make you feel.
The impact the Virtual Event Blueprint will have on you, your clients and your business…
- Become fully confident in yourself and what you’re creating Shifting your business to the online space may bring up doubts and worries. You are in luck! I map out everything in a way that will wash your doubts away and make you feel confident from within.
- Know the best practices that you need to create a successful event This blueprint takes the overwhelm out of the planning process. Each module is full of all the details to help you move forward with your vision. Everything you need to know to get started is in one central place.
- Serve your people and community in a new and exciting way As we are all social distancing from each other, many people are craving connection. Creating a virtual gathering is one of the best ways to create connections right now and make community accessible for everyone.
- Watch your business grow to new heights Hosting events is an amazing way for you as a coach or entrepreneur to grow your business, increase your revenue, and amplify your impact. And now that virtual events are on the rise, this is a chance for you to connect with your ideal clients far and wide.
You have landed here because you are ready to create a virtual impact. The online workshop, conference, or retreat that you have dreamed of creating is just beyond the Virtual Event Blueprint.
What our happy clients have to say:
- “I absolutely LOVED the Virtual Event Blueprint. It truly helped us take our onsite event and create a magickal virtual experience for our California clients. The quality and presentation of information (from videos, planning tools and templates) and the weekly office hours are AMAZING! This is a real value, and we are so grateful.” – Rebecca Auman
- “Emily is absolutely incredible! When I first reached out to Emily, I knew that I wanted to transition my in-person meetup to a virtual one, but I didn’t know where to start and wanted to make it a really enjoyable experience for attendees. After the first call with her, I had so much more confidence in planning and moving forward with my virtual event. She helped me think through things that I wouldn’t have thought of and helped me brainstorm ways to engage my audience online. If you are looking for support in planning your virtual event, I’d 100% recommend Emily!” – Dr. Alysondra Duke
- “Hire Emily! She will take care of everything and all of the things you forget you actually need taken care of! Emily is just so easy to work with, she is so down to earth and has such a great attitude. I would have to say that the minute we brought her on, I just knew it would all get done, and get done right the first time.” -Jessica Dumas, DSOA – Dance Studio Owners Association