Are you are a coach, consultant, or entrepreneur who dreams of hosting retreats or other live events who is overwhelmed by the details and don’t know where to start? Or have you hosted a few events and feel like you are reinventing the wheel each time?
You don’t have to do this alone! The Event Leader Toolkit will help you create your first (or second or third) event with ease. You can get all of the templates, tools, resources, spreadsheets, and waivers that I use with my 1:1 event planning clients.
The Event Leader Toolkit includes:
- Event Foundation Template (in Trello, and Google Sheets)
- Comprehensive Task Plan (in Trello, and Google Sheets)
- Event Tracking Sheet (includes tracking roommates, dietary restrictions, travel, etc)
- Budget and Pricing Spreadsheet
- Intake Questionnaire
- Post-Event Survey
- Attendee Email Timeline
- Photo and Confidentiality Waiver
- Attendee Terms & Conditions
- Template Schedules
- Speaker Agreements
- Template Emails for Speakers
- RFP (Request For Proposal) for venues
- Template Emails for Venues
- Event Marketing Overview
- Packing List
- Option to add on additional monthly Voxer and email support at a discounted rate
This is for you if…
- You are planning your first retreat, conference or other live events and are looking for some guidance with logistics.
- You’ve hosted live events but are still getting overwhelmed by the details and feel as though you are reinventing the wheel each time.
- You are a DIYer and don’t mind customizing the templates so that they work for you.
- You are interested in creating systems for your event to streamline the planning process.
This is NOT for you if…
- You want customized support with the logistics (check out the Customized Event Blueprint).
- You want someone else to plan your event for you (check out my 1:1 event planning services).
- You don’t tend to follow systems and have no interest in using templates or spreadsheets.
- You don’t want to streamline the event planning process and prefer to just wing it each time.
- You aren’t committed to dedicating a few hours to getting your event systems in place.