Are you are a coach, consultant, or entrepreneur who dreams of hosting live events but is overwhelmed by the details and doesn’t know where to start? Or have you hosted a few events and feel like you are reinventing the wheel each time?
You don’t have to do this alone! The Event Leader Toolkit will help you create your first (or second or third) event with ease. You can get all of the templates, tools, resources, spreadsheets, and waivers that I use with my 1:1 event planning clients.
The Event Leader Toolkit includes:
- Event Foundation Template (in Trello, and Google Sheets)
- Comprehensive Task Plan (in Trello, and Google Sheets)
- Event Tracking Sheet (includes tracking roommates, dietary restrictions, travel, etc)
- Budget and Pricing Spreadsheet
- Intake Questionnaire
- Post-Event Survey
- Attendee Email Timeline
- Photo and Confidentiality Waiver
- Attendee Terms & Conditions
- Template Schedules
- Speaker Agreements
- Template Emails for Speakers
- RFP (Request For Proposal) for venues
- Template Emails for Venues
- Event Marketing Overview
- Packing List
- Option to add on additional monthly Voxer and email support at a discounted rate
This is for you if…
- You are planning your first retreat, conference or other live events and are looking for some guidance with logistics.
- You’ve hosted live events but are still getting overwhelmed by the details and feel as though you are reinventing the wheel each time.
- You are a DIYer and don’t mind customizing the templates so that they work for you.
- You are interested in creating systems for your event to streamline the planning process.
This is NOT for you if…
- You want customized support with the logistics (check out the Customized Event Blueprint).
- You want someone else to plan your event for you (check out my 1:1 event planning services).
- You don’t tend to follow systems and have no interest in using templates or spreadsheets.
- You don’t want to streamline the event planning process and prefer to just wing it each time.
- You aren’t committed to dedicating a few hours to getting your event systems in place.
BONUSES if you purchase by Friday, January 24th
- Access to my Event Sponsor Toolkit ($147 value)
- One 30 minute 1:1 call with me ($100 value)
- Expert call with Marli Williams on 5 Keys to Creating Interaction & Engagement at Your Event ($1,500 value)
- Expert call with Darla LaDoux on How to Sell Out Your 1:1 or Group Coaching Program at Your Event ($1,500 value)
What people are saying:
“The Event Leader Toolkit is mind blowing! I was really struggling to figure out my budget and pricing for my first retreat because there were so many variables. Every time I tried to crunch numbers, I got stuck. The budget spreadsheet in the toolkit made it so easy! With that, I was able to earn a profit on my very first retreat!!! There are so many steps to planning an event, it’s easy to get bogged down by details. But Emily lays it all out for you in order–it’s so easy to follow and check off the tasks and know that you’re not missing any steps! I will use this for every retreat I host. I’m just blown away by the quality and value of this toolkit. I’d recommend it to anyone planning a live event–whether it’s an intimate retreat or a large conference.” Emily Roach, Biz BFF
“The Event Leader Toolkit is a thoughtful and comprehensive resource designed to help you plan an engaging, successful event through an easy to follow, step-by-step process. Whether you’re brand new to event planning or have been hosting events for a while, this toolkit is sure to help you take your next event to the next level!” Ashley Cox, Leadership Mentor for Women
“If you are looking to run a live event and find yourself overwhelmed trying to effectively navigate all the moving parts, the Event Leader Toolkit is for you! From the very first checklist Emily provided, I was able to see exactly how I can make my next event more impactful for my attendees AND streamlined for our team. I’m blown away by the attention to detail Emily took in creating this, making sure no stone is left unturned, and excited to have a such a clear path for our future events!” Jessica Rodriguez, Freedom Driven Success